Sensato is thrilled to be a sponsor of the Rural Healthcare Leadership Conference on February 2nd, hosted by the American Hospital Association.
The conference will bring together top practitioners and thinkers to share strategies and resources for accelerating the shift to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance, while improving value and affordability.
- Understand what the latest developments in Washington in an election year mean for rural hospitals and their communities.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and create a renewed culture.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Engage clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative workforce solutions.
- Explore how virtual health technologies are improving access to care.
The AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference offers a powerful focus on innovative ideas, thoughtful insights, and tested strategies for responding to an ever-changing world. We hope you’ll join us in Phoenix.