Create the conditions for success—test with the best. Penetration testing is a polite way of describing a sanctioned attack on your organization’s network. Utilize everything Sensato knows and has collectively experienced to identify any weakness in your system.
“Too many approaches embraced in cybersecurity are based on practices that were relevant in 2010. One of our key guiding principles is to do all we can to advance cybersecurity tools and practices in an effective manner."
—Kate Macaleer, Senior VP of Operations, Sensato
Sensato has performed hundreds of penetration tests, pioneering the use of intelligence gathering in our attack methodology. We test everything, because attackers will take advantage of anything.
Applications: Design flaws & Vulnerabilities
- Software: cloud, web, desktop, other
- Hardware: desktop computers, laptops, devices, robots, other
Networks: infrastructure access points
- Internal: systems inside the organization
- External: public-facing IP addresses
- Wireless: wifi systems and access points
Physical safeguards: physical access points
- IT facilities
- All facilities
Social: Psychology & profiling
- Phishing, email attacks
- Vishing, phone attacks
- Other social engineering based approaches